When we drove the last Panamera in GTS,
Details on the new Panamera models are as follows:
- The new base Panamera gets an all-new powerplant. The turbocharged V6 delivers 330 horsepower, 20 more than the old 3.6-liter naturally-aspirated V6 and improved fuel economy (no EPA figures have been released).
- The base car will hit 60 mph from zero in a quick 5.4 seconds.
- The limo-like Executive edition adds 5.9 inches to the already roomy base car. The interior is about as handsome as any car we've ever seen with standard features like a large panoramic roof, heated comfort seats, rear adjustable seats and adaptive air suspension with electronically controlled dampers.
- The Executive trim is available for the following trims: Panamera 4 with 330 horsepower, the E-Hybrid with 462 ponies, the 4S with 440 horses or the Turbo with 550 hp.
- The 4S and the Turbo get rear-wheel steering and soft-close doors, while the Turbo boasts four-zone climate control, LED main headlights and ambient interior lighting.
- Executive trim models can be outfitted with a large rear center console and Porsche's latest rear seat entertainment system with dual 10.1-inch displays in the rear of the front seat headrests.