Sick of boring cars with lackluster power and little to no attitude? Don’t worry, you don’t have to spend your life savings to find a car that is fast, fun, comfortable and just an all-around good vehicle. Chevy has you covered. The 2014 Camaro is by far one of the best pre-owned cars you can buy. It experienced a visual refresh for 2014, making it one of the most attractive vehicles on the road for the price. The Chevy Camaro doesn’t just look good, it also has plenty of power and the handling capabilities to back up its aggressive looks.
The 2014 Camaro is American muscle redefined for the modern world. While the fifth generation of the Camaro was admired since its beginning in 2010, the 2014 model of the Camaro is even better. Chevy took what everyone loved about the fifth gen car and amped up the intensity. Here are some of the car’s highlights:
- Five engine choices with power ranging from 323 hp to 505 hp.
- Available engines include the following: 3.6-liter V6, two different 6.2-liter V8s, a 6.2-liter supercharged V8 and a 7.0-liter V8.
- Available Brembo brakes and 20-inch wheels.
- Choice of a six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed automatic.
- Available power sunroof.
- Standard six airbags, stability control, traction control and GM’s OnStar communication system.
- Comfortable seats and interior layout with a two-tone color scheme.
The Camaro has a rich legacy in American performance car history. The 2014 model lives up to its name, and if you opt for the 3.6-liter V6, you get both impressive power and impressive fuel economy with 19 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway. That’s pretty good considering the 3.6-liter V6 power plant can launch the car from 0-60 in under six seconds. If that isn’t fast enough you can upgrade to any of the bigger engines, the largest of which features a 0-60 time of 4.4 seconds. One thing’s for sure. You’ll never get bored behind the wheel of the 2014 Chevy Camaro.