If you're anything like us, the thought of purchasing your next car is thrilling but at the same time a bit harrowing. Sure, there
If you're so driven, take the time to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- What you're currently driving (if applicable, and including make/model/year)
- What segment of vehicle you're looking for (SUV, sports car, minivan, sedan, etc.)
- What your priorities are, in order (space, reliability, fuel economy, safety, cost, brand, etc.)
- Whether you want new or used
- What your budget is (total cost, as opposed to monthly payment)
- Any other details/criteria you can provide (prefer American made, want big 2nd row, etc.)
- The city where you live
We'll put our collective automotive heads together and come up with anywhere from 1-3 cars as our top recommendations, and we'll write up an article stating how we came up with the selection. We'll only list your first name for identity protection purposes and then include photos and details about our choice(s).
Now, keep in mind that we're not magicians, so don't ask us to find you a high-performance sports car for $5,000. Be reasonable, as well as detailed, and we'll put our best foot forward. Who knows, this might be a win-win situation, where you get pointed to the car of your dreams, and we get to write an entertaining article.