Could it be that Infiniti's new QX50 crossover goes toe-to-toe for sexiness with the Q60
The QX50 looks great from tip to toe with all the right creases and curves. The big mesh grille and the sculpted hood provide presence, while the unique D-pillar looks better than ever. The good thing is that there's not too much going on in the
The cabin is wide and when you outfit it properly, the seats mimic way pricier Bentleys. The cabin is also airy and open. In fact, the QX50’s cabin is bigger than the Lexus RX350 inside, and the sliding bench rear seat provides more legroom. Six-footers will have no problem in here, whether sitting in front or in back. Also, check out that unique blue trim that we've chosen on our configurator. There's nothing like it at this price.
Here's how we'd spec out the new QX50 if it was our own money:
- Infiniti QX50 Essential AWD $45,150 (base MSRP)
- Chestnut Bronze paint
- ProAssist Package ($550): Backup Collision Intervention, Distance Control Assist, Intelligent Cruise Control, Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- ProActive Package ($2,000): ProPILOT Assist - Steering Assist and Intelligent Cruise Control with Full-Speed Range and Stop and Hold; Blind Spot Intervention, Lane Departure Warning, Lane Departure Prevention, High Beam Assist, Head-Up Display, Direct Adaptive Steering, Park with Easy Steering.
- Sensory Package ($7,500): Premium Audio - Bose Performance Series 17 Speakers with Subwoofer, Bose Performance Series metallic speaker grilles on front and rear door tweeters, heated front seats, dual-occupant memory system, heated steering wheel, mirrors with reverse tilt-down, power tilt and telescoping steering wheel, Advanced Climate control System, 20" dark painted aluminum alloy wheels, Ultrasuede headliner, motion activated liftgate, Natural Maple Wood interior trim, LED headlights, adaptive front lighting, extended ambient interior lighting, 2-way passenger power lumbar, rear side window shades, metallic cargo area finishers
- Autograph Package ($2,000): White semi-aniline leather-appointed seating, Blue Ultrasuede upper door/upper instrument panel/center console lid accents, seat quilting stitch, blue piping accents
- Accessories: Infiniti Radiant Welcome Lighting ($425); Rear Cargo Cover ($250); Infiniti Wi-Fi ($495); 20-Inch Accessory Wheels, Vehicle Alarm Impact Sensor ($125); Wireless Smartphone Charger ($250)
- Total Price with Options ($60,345, includes $995 Destination and Handling)
Overall, the QX50 is a