Cadillac is in the middle of an image transition, investing millions on new vehicle products to help steer the brand down a more modern road. Cadillac recently introduced two excellent sports sedans, the
It's hard not to admire how handsome the crisp, polished silhouette of the XT5 is. An aggressive sharp nose with a prominent grille that's flanked by vertically integrated LED headlights immediately draws focus to the
Here are some of the XT5's highlights:
- A 3.6-liter V6 is mated with an 8-speed automatic putting out 310 hp and 271 pound-feet of torque, providing refined power for a smooth, yet exhilarating feel.
- The interior is versatile with rear seats that recline and slide back and forth, along with 40/20/40 split folding seatbacks to accommodate various cargo needs.
- The XT5 is available in four trim levels. Front-wheel drive comes standard with available all-wheel drive.
- The XT5 features Cadillac's updated CUE infotainment system, 4G wireless connectivity, with a standard integrated Wi-Fi hotspot and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto phone integration.
- Thanks to a weight reduction and automatic stop/start technology, the XT5 gets better mileage than the SRX at 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway.
- A host of additional safety features includes the new available Rear Camera Mirror, which streams a live, unobstructed view of what's behind you directly through the rearview mirror. Cadillac says this feature offers 300 percent more vision than an ordinary mirror.
- Some standard features
include:Bose premium 8-speaker system, dual-zone automatic climate control, power liftgate, remote start, rear park assist, rearview camera, wireless charging, and leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Optional features
leather seating surfaces, rear seat DVD entertainment, tablet holder, roof rack cross rails, and color head-up display. include:
The great debate among luxury crossovers is whether to opt for a smooth, cushy ride, or sport-tuned suspension. While competitors like the Lexus RX or Mercedes-Benz GLE have opted for luxury, the XT5 is hot on the BMW X5's tail for sporty handling. That isn't to say that the XT5 doesn't deliver a peaceful journey when you're cruising to work or running errands, but can throw it in a corner to see what it's capable of. Driver select ride mode lets you control what type of experience you're going for, whether that's the softer Touring, Snow/AWD to tackle inclement
Find Local Discounts on the Cadillac XT5
Interested in luxury crossovers? Here are some other great models we've recently driven:
2016 Lexus RX 350
Find Local Discounts on the Lexus RX
2016 Land Rover Range Rover
Find Local Discounts on the Land Rover Range Rover