2018 Volkswagen Tiguan Overview
Price Range MSRPPrices reflect all trims and body styles
- $25,1952.0T S
- $37,5502.0T SEL Premium 4Motion
Sales RankIn 2021
• Cargo capacity is measured behind the last row of each vehicle.
• Sedans and coupes measured based on trunk space.
• Pickup truck cargo space is measured in the bed only.
• "NA" indicates no measurements are available.
Brand Reliability RankIn 2022
|3 Best Tech Features (standard or optional)|
|Nissan Rogue, Mitsubishi Outlander|
|Beats The Competition|
The third row can actually accommodate adults, unlike the 7-passenger Nissan Rogue and Mitsubishi Outlander.
Interior fit, finish and design is the best in its class.
Edgy but clean styling looks the most contemporary in the competitive set.
The upsized and more upsale 2nd generation Tiguan adds a new dimension of utility with a 3rd row.
Though the Tiguan now does more in terms of practicality, it's less fun to drive due to size.
The engine needs more oomph since it needs to pull more weight than the previous Tiguan.