2017 Subaru Crosstrek Overview
Price Range MSRPPrices reflect all trims and body styles
- $21,6952.0i Base
- $25,7952.0i Special Edition
Sales RankIn 2021
• Cargo capacity is measured behind the last row of each vehicle.
• Sedans and coupes measured based on trunk space.
• Pickup truck cargo space is measured in the bed only.
• "NA" indicates no measurements are available.
Brand Reliability RankIn 2022
|3 Best Tech Features (standard or optional)|
|Kia Soul, Chevrolet Trax, Fiat 500X, Jeep Renegade, Nissan Juke, Mazda CX-3, Toyota C-HR, Buick Encore, Honda HR-V|
|Beats The Competition|
Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system comes standard, making it four-seasons friendly.
8.7 inches of ground clearance is better than most of the competition.
The Crosstrek is a truly practical vehicle for the active person who coexiss in both in urban and rural environments.
Its athletic driving characteristics are marred by the annoying CVT and underpowered 148 hp mill.