2018 Acura MDX Overview
Price Range MSRPPrices reflect all trims and body styles
- $58,650SH-AWD w/Advance w/RES
Sales RankIn 2020
• Cargo capacity is measured behind the last row of each vehicle.
• Sedans and coupes measured based on trunk space.
• Pickup truck cargo space is measured in the bed only.
• "NA" indicates no measurements are available.
Brand Reliability RankIn 2021
|3 Best Tech Features (standard or optional)|
|Volvo XC90, Lincoln MKT, Infiniti QX60, Mercedes-Benz GLS, BMW X5, Audi Q7|
|Beats The Competition|
SH-AWD provides some of the best driving chops in the segment.
The new Sport Hybrid model increases efficiency and sportiness at the same time.
Power from the V6 engine provides excellent thrust for a vehicle of this size.
The MDX ups its style quotient with the new diamond pentagon grille and updated fascia.
It drives far better than most SUVs of this size, especially with the fantastic SH-AWD with torque vectoring.
The interior still needs work since it's not nearly as nice as the Audi Q7 or the Volvo XC90.