2017 Mercedes-Benz G-Class Overview
Average Used Car Price $96,967 | 1-3 years old
Price Range MSRPPrices reflect all trims and body styles
- $122,400G 550
- $225,000G 550 4x4 Squared
Sales RankIn 2022
Out of 275 models
PassengersCarry on bags*
• Cargo capacity is measured behind the last row of each vehicle.
• Sedans and coupes measured based on trunk space.
• Pickup truck cargo space is measured in the bed only.
• "NA" indicates no measurements are available.
Brand Reliability RankIn 2023
Out of 30 brands
|3 Best Tech Features (standard or optional)|
|Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Suburban, Chevrolet Tahoe, Ford Expedition, GMC Yukon, Lexus GX 460, Lincoln Navigator, Nissan Armada, Toyota Sequoia|
|Beats The Competition|
Nobody does the boxy off-road SUV like Mercedes-Benz, which is why its basic design has stayed consistent for decades.
More prestige is hard to find this side of $200K.
The G-Class is one of those iconic luxury off-roaders that basically everyone wishes they owned.
The G550 is the way to go if you want to get noticed with its 416 hp V8.
A true luxury SUV in the most classic sense with comfy seats and plenty of amenities.