2018 Volkswagen Atlas Overview
Price Range MSRPPrices reflect all trims and body styles
- $30,5002.0T S
- $48,490V6 SEL Premium 4Motion
Sales RankIn 2018
• Cargo capacity is measured behind the last row of each vehicle.
• Sedans and coupes measured based on trunk space.
• Pickup truck cargo space is measured in the bed only.
• "NA" indicates no measurements are available.
Brand Reliability RankIn 2019
|3 Best Tech Features (standard or optional)|
|Toyota Highlander, Hyundai Santa Fe, Dodge Durango, Nissan Pathfinder, Mitsubishi Outlander, Honda Pilot, Mazda CX-9, GMC Acadia, Ford Flex, Ford Explorer|
|Beats The Competition|
Cargo space, third-row seating room.
Ride is luxury sedan grade.
Loaded with tech and classy Euro touches
The Atlas hits all of the right notes in regard to interior versatility, space, and comfort.
Unique Euro touches and a digital gauge cluster borrowed from Audi make for a handsome interior.
It's a proper replacement for the outgoing Touareg with more space and a more affordable asking price.